Questioning whether you need iron supplements or not? Well to ensure the vital health of your body, you need this supplement.
We should not be ideally needing the supplement for meeting the needs of our body but thanks to our unhealthy and sadly busy lifestyle which forces us to meet the requirements through supplement consumption.
Most of the iron present in our body is present in red blood cells that transports oxygen from the lungs to different tissues and organs.
The iron in the body performs several functions like:
1.Creates energy from nutrients
2.Plays a role in Transmission of signals for coordinating body actions
If you are interested in Ridiculously-Easy Home Remedies to melt Belly Fat then this article is for you!
There can be two reasons that you are reading this article: either you already know that you have iron deficiency anemia or you simply want to know them otherwise.
If you are not aware then this deficiency is the result of a lack of iron in red blood cells. With that said, this, in essence, means that the red blood cells within your body are not able to provide adequate oxygen to the cell tissues.
Some Symptoms of iron deficiency anemia are:
- Lack of concentration
Just for a fact: this deficiency is common in the United States as almost five million Americans have it.
There are certain causes of anemia and they are :
- Blood donation
- Digestive tract inflicted with cancer
- Prolonged use of aspirin and
- ibuprofen can cause gastrointestinal bleeding leading toward anemia
- On kidney dialysis
If you want to rid of this deficiency then you certainly have two practical options:
Boost the iron intake by consuming iron-rich foods (like incorporate leafy foods like spinach in your diet) Or choose any of the best selling brands for fulfilling the need.
Below are three top iron supplement for women:
Vitron-C High Potency Iron Supplement with Vitamin C | 60 Count
This tablet ensures that iron gets effectively absorbed into your body cells. This tablet is formulated with vitamin c so that the absorption level of iron would increase to a whole new level. Added vitamin c also minimizes the common side effects of iron supplements which is constipation. Viton C is ideal for boosting energy, releasing fatigue, and mounting iron levels.
- Lower risk of constipation owing to added vitamin c
- Quite easy on the stomach
- An appreciable amount of iron content about 65mg elemental iron
- Low toxicity
- One may experience burps (common side effect)
- Not great in taste
Garden of Life Iron Complex – Vitamin Code Raw Iron Whole Food Vitamin Supplement, Vegan, 30 Capsules
The garden of life is formulated with individually grown nutrients. The supplements produced by this company are RAW which implies that these are produced below 115 F ensuring that the nutrients retain the natural cofactors, along with enzymes and live probiotics.
These capsules are free from any fillers or binders. Owns iron content of 22 mg and do not forget that this quantity is of whole food iron.
It has vitamin c and b-12, the ingredients which ensure proper utilization and absorption of the iron nutrient. These stomach-friendly capsules also support reproductive health.
- One of the most effective iron supplement
- Seems to improve memory of few
- Remove the addiction of crunching ice by taking you out of anemic state
- Whole nutrition, vegan capsules which can be consumed with or without food
- One may get constipated (common side effect)
- Seems expensive for 30 pills
MegaFood, Blood Builder, Daily Iron Supplement and Multivitamin, Supports Energy and Red Blood Cell Production
Without Nausea or Constipation, Gluten-Free, Vegan, 90 Tablets (90 Servings) (FFP)
This supplement has clinically shown a boost in iron level and that too without the gastrointestinal side effect like constipation and nausea. These are formulated with nourishing whole foods.
You must have heard of folic acid and B12, these supplements comprise of such constituents which in turn boost the red blood cell production.
Iron absorption is made effective by the inclusion of not only vitamin c but also of beetroot and organic oranges.
- Easily swallow-able
- Ensures healthy memory/ Sustain mental stamina
- If you have low iron levels because of blood loss during menstruation then this is for you
- Improves temperament, keeps your refreshed and loads you with extreme energy
- Frequent blood donors? This is capable of fading your iron deficiency
- May cause bowel cramps, or swelling due to constipation
- Not an appreciable packaging (quite wasteful as it takes too much room)